In the episode you’ll hear:
- Why it’s virtually impossible to choose the right candidate based upon resume alone.
- Why the most experienced people can end up being catastrophic for a private practice because of their personality fit.
- How to detect toxic people BEFORE you hire them and save yourself from disaster.
- Why hiring using a scientific approach (instead of going with your gut) helps you save time and money – and find the ideal superstar for your practice.
- Hiring the wrong person and then firing them on average costs $4,500-$5,000 or more!
- If you’re inspired by this episode, we’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments.
- Subscribe to the podcast here: https://buildmyteam.com/podcast/
- Connect with Dr Michael Neal on his Website, LinkedIn personal profile, LinkedIn page and Facebook.
- Want to reduce turnover and hire guaranteed superstars — completely stress-free? Download our Complimentary Hiring Cheat Sheet at http://BuildMyTeam.com/star