In the episode you’ll hear Dr. Michael Neal and Paul Edwards, the CEO of CEDR HR Solutions discuss:
- Why deciding which resume looks best is a waste of time.
- Whether you have a handful of employees – or hundreds, the linchpin for growth is always the same — building a superstar team.
- Why talent is way more important than experience — and ways to hire for talent first.
- How to weigh the resume and experience in the hiring process (without putting too much weight on it)
Dr. Micheal Neal is a healthcare professional and practice owner. So, when it comes to juggling the responsibilities of owning a business, managing a team, and practicing optometry (his area of specialty), he’s been there.
Dr. Neal knows firsthand that hiring for healthcare is tough. And, having experienced the pangs associated with acquiring new talent personally, he knew that there had to be a better way.
It’s for this reason that Dr. Neal founded his new healthcare hiring service, Build My Team. With Build My Team, healthcare professionals simply fill out a short form explaining what they’re looking for in their next hire and click ‘Submit’. From there, the crew at Build My Team will draft custom job ads for the practice, publish them across more than twenty online job boards, and even vet the candidates that apply before sending them your way to be interviewed.
When all is said and done, Build My Team will refer between two and five highly qualified candidates to your practice and all you have to do is decide which one to bring on board.
- If you’re inspired by this episode, we’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments.
- Subscribe to the podcast here: https://buildmyteam.com/podcast/
- Connect with Dr Michael Neal on his Website, LinkedIn personal profile, LinkedIn page and Facebook.
- Want to reduce turnover and hire guaranteed superstars — completely stress-free? Download our Complimentary Hiring Cheat Sheet at http://BuildMyTeam.com/star