In the episode you’ll hear:
- Why the standard resume sifting process is a lose-lose proposition
- What you really get when you focus on experience, especially when their previous position probably wasn’t a good fit for them
- Why talent is way more important than experience — and ways to hire for talent first.
- The biggest mistake people make when hiring that bites them in two to three months
- The short term vs long term approach to hiring
- How to weigh the resume and experience in the hiring process (without putting too much weight on it)
- If you’re inspired by this episode, we’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments.
- Subscribe to the podcast here: https://buildmyteam.com/podcast/
- Connect with Dr Michael Neal on his Website, LinkedIn personal profile, LinkedIn page and Facebook.
- Want to reduce turnover and hire guaranteed superstars — completely stress-free? Download our Complimentary Hiring Cheat Sheet at http://BuildMyTeam.com/star