In the episode you’ll hear Dr. Bill Williams interview Dr. Michael Neal, the CEO of Build My Team discuss
- What private practices can learn from Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and those with great customer experience have to teach us about how to hire superstars.
- What are the hiring mistakes (and how to avoid them).
- Why focusing on the resume as the start of the process will give you the wrong candidates.
- The secret sauce of a great job description that attract superstars.
- Why mindset is the #1 indicator if a team member will stay or not (and how you can eliminate poor performers from the resume stack right away).
- Plus, watch the video version on the website to see the discussed Sample Insights Report by Build My Team.
- If you’re inspired by this episode, we’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments.
- Subscribe to the podcast here: https://buildmyteam.com/podcast/
- Connect with Dr Michael Neal on his Website, LinkedIn personal profile, LinkedIn page and Facebook.
- Want to reduce turnover and hire guaranteed superstars — completely stress-free? Download our Complimentary Hiring Cheat Sheet at http://BuildMyTeam.com/star