In the episode you’ll hear Dr. Ken Newhouse interview Dr. Michael Neal, the CEO of Build My Team discuss:
- How to solve the constant revolving door in a practice.
- Why the empaths in your practice need to be the farthest away from the hiring process.
- How to attract superstar team members to your practice.
- The actual costs associated with hiring the wrong person, in terms of the costs of productivity, opportunity, hiring, training and employee morale – and the cost of reputation when you receive poor reviews from the fired employee and the patients they’ve interacted with.
- Why a superstar employee is capable of 2-3x the productivity of a mediocre employee.
- When and how to make an example of an employee that has crossed the line – and either chastise them or fire them.
- Why it took Dr. Michael Neal coming to the brink before he invented a scientific process to hiring the right people for his practice, every time – and how the process became the basis of his company, Build My Team.
- If you’re inspired by this episode, we’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments.
- Subscribe to the podcast here: https://buildmyteam.com/podcast/
- Connect with Dr Michael Neal on his Website, LinkedIn personal profile, LinkedIn page and Facebook.
- Want to reduce turnover and hire guaranteed superstars — completely stress-free? Download our Complimentary Hiring Cheat Sheet at http://BuildMyTeam.com/star